Our eight step process is the best in the business:
- Pre-Inspection- We walk through your house to determine which areas to clean, discuss pre-existing damage, and cleaning challenges are identified. We want to know your expectations and will confirm a price prior to cleaning.
- We move small furniture- we add value to our service by moving small furniture, but we do not move breakables, hutches, large beds, electronics or entertainment centers.
- Pre-treatment- Stains are pre-treated and we spray all carpet with chemicals that emulsify soil and oxidize the oils. A fresh scent deodorizer is also applied and worked into the carpet fibers.
- Agitation- We use a carpet rake to loosen soil, and other particulates imbedded in your carpet. When needed, we use a state of the art rotary machine to clean dirt and grease from difficult traffic lanes.
- Extraction- We use hot water extraction from our van mounted equipment to complete the cleaning process. This allows us to remove 90% of the moisture we put into your carpet and any remaining chemical residue.
- Carpet protectant treatment- After the final rinse and extraction process, an optional protectant spray can be applied to your carpet to help protect it from spills, dirt and wear.
- Carpet grooming- After the entire process is completed, we will groom your carpet with a carpet rake to take out any lines left in the carpet from cleaning and to give it a nice uniform look.
- Post cleaning inspection- After we finish our carpet cleaning process, we will review the entire job with you to make sure everything is done to your satisfaction. We want you to be completely satisfied before we leave your home.